The Unofficial Swift Apple Calendar Library. View. Control. for iOS & tvOS.
How will my calendar dateCells look with this library?
This Library is a
UICollectionView subclass. This means your date cells will look however you want it to look. 100% customizable.
Has this project saved you months of coding?
- Leave a ★ Star rating on Github. It’s important for this project.
- Found bugs? Then open a new issue on github
- Feeling even more thankful? Pay for my cup of coffee :)
Have you developed a cool looking calendar with this library?
- Add your images/gifs here so others can see it. Your calendar maybe be featured on the front page :)
- Have a look at past user-uploads here.
- [x] Range selection - select dates in a range. The design is entirely up to you.
- [x] Boundary dates - limit the calendar date range
- [x] Week/month mode - show 1 row of weekdays. Or 2, 3 or 6
- [x] Custom cells - make your day-cells look however you want, with any functionality you want
- [x] Custom calendar view - make your calendar look however you want, with what ever functionality you want
- [x] First Day of week - pick anyday to be first day of the week
- [x] Horizontal or vertical mode
- [x] Ability to add month headers in varying sizes/styles of your liking
- [x] Ability to scroll to any month by simply using the date
- [x] Ability to design your calendar however you want. You want it, you build it
- [x] Complete Documentation
Contents for Version 7
Version 7.0 Tutorials still in progress ⚠️
1. Building a Calendar from scratch
- Hello world program for this library.
2. Designing the Calendar [Part1]
- How to design your calendar.
3. Mastering Calendar layouts
- This video shows you almost every layout you can accomplish with this library.
4. Common Questions #1
This video answers common questions.
- Starting your calendar off at a particular date.
- Configuring tday’s date.
- How to load dates from a server.
- Creating headers.
- Adding simple animation.
- Creating a date boundary.